August has been an eventful month. Ferida and Steve were here from Australia to the delight of everyone and filled the children's days with many an activity. We shared meals often and chatted easily about days gone by, and relishing days to come.
Jacob commenced junior high, I cannot believe my boy is so big. He loves school and for that I am eternally grateful - not so long ago that was not the case. Emily and Maia eagerly look forward to starting school next week, and I have the commute between two school districts to look forward to.
My darling grandson Jackson turned a year old on August 22nd. I so wish I could have been with him and it filled me with such sadness that I could not, but I am sure he will understand one day that whilst the distance may be great in miles, it is not in my heart. No matter where I am he will always be my wee poppet.
David was promoted at work and is now at principle level. I am so proud of all he has accomplished at Microsoft with hard work and sheer determination.
Steve and Ferida celebrated 40 years of marriage wowza!! No one seems to be married that long any more and I can only hope David and I will be so lucky.
My adopted daughter Diana's sister was married yesterday and I am off to the reception today. I pray for them a long and happy marriage, one filled with all the love and happiness they feel today.
I feel so blessed to have such a happy and healthy family and hope that things continue to get better and better.
I love my family to the moon and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment